In October 2019 I re-ran my Excel Formula and Function Tips session.
The detailed pdf manual and example file can be downloaded by using the button below. Content listed below the video.
CPD note – if you are claiming CPD for watching this recording you need to keep your own records. People who attend the live sessions receive an annual listing of attendances.
This session covers lots of tips, tricks and techniques to speed up the formula creation process. You will learn:
- how to quickly start a formula
- the benefits of the numeric keypad
- to use AutoComplete to save typing
- how to easily insert $ signs to fix references
- about the calculation sequence
- how to use the colours Excel displays when editing formulas
- the tricks on selecting large ranges
- using formulas and Format as Table together
- a helpful technique when working with ranges in other sheets