In January 2020 I looked at solving some of the frustrations date and time calculations can cause in Excel.
The detailed pdf manual and example file can be downloaded using the button below. Content listed below the video.
CPD note – if you are claiming CPD for watching this recording you need to keep your own records. People who attend the live sessions receive an annual listing of attendances.
Discover the functions that handle different types of calculations.
See how to avoid some of the frustrations that dates and times can cause. Topics covered include:
- adding months to a date
- formulas for the first and last day of the month
- using today’s date in a formula
- handling days of the week calculations
- automating dates in headings
- how to avoid the traps in time calculations
- remove times from dates
- generating random dates (for testing)
As always there will be a few other tips and tricks shared during the session.