My name is Neale Blackwood and I established A4 Accounting in Perth, Western Australia in 2001. During my 30 + year experience as an Accountant and consultant I have over 25 years’ experience using, training and writing about Excel.
I have achieved the Excel Expert certification and have continuously written Excel articles for the monthly CPA Australia magazine since 2002. Click on the button below to check out my articles and videos at the INTHEBLACK website.
I have been freely answering Excel questions via email from CPAs from around the world for over 15 years. You can Click Here to contact me.
I have written and presented numerous Excel sessions at CPA Australia events around the country over the past 10 years.
My first book Advanced Excel Reporting for Management Accountants, was published by Wiley in 2014. Click here for details.
My Excel webinars (free and paid) have been running since 2012, with CPA’s improving their Excel skills and earning thousands of hours worth of CPD. Click the button below to access free Excel webinar recordings. I have run over 350 live Excel webinars since 2012.
Working with CPA Australia I have released over 30 Excel podcasts – click here to see the details.
I work with organisations, large and small, to help them make the most of Excel by:
- Speeding up reporting processes by re-engineering their current Excel files
- Reducing re-keying by creating new reporting solutions
- Removing manual processes by automating tasks using macros
- Streamlining data importation processes using Power Query
- Providing targeted one-on-one Excel coaching (in person and online)
- Providing customised Excel training (in person and online)
- Running live online webinars
If you would like more information on how I can help you take Excel to the next level then Click Here to contact me.
I recently completed two CPA Australia courses (badges below)
- Data Interpretation and Visualisation
- Data Analytics