My name is Neale Blackwood and I established A4 Accounting in Perth, Western Australia in 2001. During my 25 years’ experience as an Accountant and consultant I have over 20 years’ experience using and writing about Excel.
I have achieved the Excel Expert certification and have continuously written Excel articles for the monthly CPA Australia magazine since 2002. Click on the button below to check out my articles and videos at the INTHEBLACK website.
I have been freely answering Excel questions via email from CPAs from around the world for over 10 years. You can Click Here to contact me.
I have written and presented numerous Excel sessions at CPA events around Australia over the past 10 years.
My first book was published by Wiley in 2014. Click here for details.
My XL@Lunch webinars (free and paid) have been running since 2012, with CPA’s improving their Excel skills and earning thousands of hours worth of CPD. Click the button below to access free Excel webinar recordings.
I work with organisations, large and small, to help them make the most of Excel by:
- Speeding up reporting processes by re-engineering their current Excel files
- Reducing re-keying by creating new reporting solutions
- Removing manual processes by automating tasks using macros
- Providing targeted Excel coaching (in person and online)
- Providing customised Excel training (in person and online)
- Running live online webinars
If you would like more information on how I can help you take Excel to the next level then Click Here to contact me.