In April 2019 I demonstrated many of Excel’s Custom Number Formats.
CPD note – if you are claiming CPD for watching this recording you need to keep your own records. People who attend the live sessions receive an annual listing of attendances.
In this brand new webinar we examine Custom Number Formats which hide away at the bottom of the Number Format tab. These custom made formats offer some useful techniques.
- display negatives in red and with brackets
- format mobile phone numbers correctly
- display numbers and text together and still perform calculations
- hide zeroes
- display rounded numbers to thousands and millions
- display the day of the week
- create customised dates
- be saved and be available in new sheets and files using a Template
- be saved as a Style
See examples and demonstrations of many different custom number formats and learn how to create your own.
As always I will share a few other tips.