In September 2019 I re-ran my very first webinar that was based on an August 2012 INTHEBLACK feature article. I have provided a detailed pdf manual and example files which you can download at the link below.
This session covers
- using controls with charts to make the user experience easier
- tips for using controls on spreadsheets
- flexible formula techniques to make reports more dynamic
- a technique to stop figures plotting on charts
- using range names with controls and reports
- general charting tips
CPD note – if you are claiming CPD for watching this recording you need to keep your own records. People who attend the live sessions receive an annual listing of attendances.