My free Excel webinar for August 2018 covered Conditional Formats. Download the materials using the button below and watch the video.
CPD note – if you are claiming CPD for watching this recording you need to keep your own records. People who attend the live sessions receive an annual listing of attendances.
Content applies to Excel 2010 and later versions.
This session will take you through the basics, as well as an introduction to formula-based formats.
- Data bars
- Creating a progress bar using a Data bar
- Colour scales – traffic light colours
- Amending the default settings – getting the result you want
- Icon sets – icons can be better for colour blind people
- Cell-based rules – make the most of built-in features
- Working with dates automatically
- Formula-based rules – use formulas and functions to gain total control over conditions