When I ran some face to face training sessions recently I was reminded how much people LOVE shortcuts. I did a keyboard shortcut webinar session in October 2018.
In November 2018 I shared lots of mouse shortcuts. Download the materials using the button below and watch the video.
CPD note – if you are claiming CPD for watching this recording you need to keep your own records. People who attend the live sessions receive an annual listing of attendances.
Some of the topics and techniques you will learn include:
- the various cursor shapes and how to use them correctly
- right clicking options you may not know exist
- copying anything quickly with the mouse, even sheets
- drawing perfect circles and squares
- lining up charts and other shapes perfectly
- cool techniques with the Fill Handle
- something you may never have tried with the right mouse button
- using the the Office clipboard
- a trick to use the Series dialog
This session will demonstrate lots of techniques using the mouse and also using the mouse with the keyboard.
Even if you prefer using the keyboard you might learn a few useful new techniques.