My free Excel webinar for May 2018 covered Text functions. Download the materials using the button below and watch the video.
You know how well Excel handles numbers, but not everyone knows that Excel has built-in functions and features to work with text as well. This session covers Excel’s text functions and features, in it you will learn
- the different techniques to split text
- techniques to extract text from text
- how to easily join text
- techniques for tweaking text for dates, numbers, upper and lower case
- the formulas for extracting sheet and file names
- two new Excel 2016 functions for combining text from ranges
As always, I will be sharing a few other tips during the session.
CPD note – if you are claiming CPD for watching this recording you need to keep your own records. People who attend the live sessions receive an annual listing of attendances.