In July 2019 I explained and demonstrated a number of Excel’s financial functions – see below for more details.
CPD note – if you are claiming CPD for watching this recording you need to keep your own records. People who attend the live sessions receive an annual listing of attendances.
In July 2019 following on from the response and feedback from my June webinar, I covered more financial functions. These are more related to comparing and analysing cash flows. I have also included a couple of requested schedules.
This session will cover the following functions
- NPV – Net Present Value of regular cashflows (learn to trick to using it correctly)
- XNPV – Net Present Value of irregular cashflows
- IRR – Internal Rate of Return of regular periodic cashflows
- XIRR – Internal Rate of Return of irregular periodic cashflows
- Discounted Payback period schedule
- Flexible Loan schedule – handles lump sum payments
As with all my sessions, I will throw in a few other shortcuts along the way.