|Date:||August 29, 2019|
|Time:||1:00 PM AEST|
|Event:||Macros 8 - VBA Variables (1.25 hrs)|
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
Webinar – Macros 8 – VBA Variables (1.25 hrs)
Price: $25 incl GST
Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes
This session covers variables in depth and expands on previous sessions.
Learn how to make the most of variables in your VBA code. There are so many advantages to using variables, but you need to get a good understanding of them to get the most out of them.
This session covers
- variable types, as well as when, how and why to use them
- shortcuts that can reduce the typing involved with variables
- useful examples to demonstrate variable usage
- building user messages
- selecting separate sheets based on user input
- combining data sheets based on a criteria