|Time:||1:00 PM AEDST|
|Event:||Excel Budget and Power Query|
|Topic:||Budget and Power Query|
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
Excel Budget and Power Query
Price: $25 incl GST
Duration: 1 hour
Discover how to use Power Query to solve two major issues in multi file budget systems. Example uses a P&L budget.
If you have a Jul-Jun financial year you might want to get a head start on next year’s budget/forecast.
These techniques have been applied to a budget, but could also be used for forecasting and reporting.
Learn how to
- quickly create a budget template to speed up development time
- link all budget files to central tables that expand
- create dynamic drop down lists
- compile multiple Excel budget files into a single budget layout
- create a normalised budget listing ready for use in pivot tables and formula-based reports
- how to use folders for versions and easily update the folder in your compilation file.
This is a practical, hands-on application of Power Query in a budgeting setting.