|1:00 PM AEDST
|FREE - Power BI Get Data
|FREE - Power BI
|Click here to register.
FREE Webinar – Power BI Get Data
This session focuses on using the Get Data option in Power BI which is the same as Power Query in Excel.
This session is based on an Excel Power Query session I ran last year and it uses Power BI to import the data.
You need to have Power BI Desktop installed (its free) before the session. This may involve your IT section, so don’t leave it too late. Download link below.
This session will cover
- fixing dates so they are recognised as date
- formatting columns as text – retaining leading zeroes in CSV files
- deleting unwanted rows and columns from your data
- removing leading and trailing spaces
- populating blank values with zeroes
- populating blanks with entries from above
- correcting trailing minus signs
- unpivot a report – how to convert a report layout into a data table layout
- converting a MYOB report into a data table