This year I introduced a Webinar Pass. This allows you to prepay for webinars and receive a discounted price. The Pass has a minimum of 3 webinars. You can also earn bonus webinars.
You can get the discounted price of $20 each (normally $25 each) on all my paid Excel webinars. This allows you to select the webinars you want to attend and still receive the discounted price. If you can’t attend on the day you will still receive the recording if you register.
Here’s how it works.
- You order a Webinar Pass for as many webinars as you want (minimum is 3).
- You receive an invoice. You can pay the invoice via EFT, credit card or Paypal.
- When you register for a paid webinar you tick the Webinar Pass option. (You can register before you have paid for the Pass)
- That’s it, you’re registered.
If you don’t have a Webinar Pass before you register – don’t worry – you can order a 3 Webinar Pass when you register.
You can cancel at any time. Any unused paid webinars are refunded at $20 each. Bonus webinars are not refundable (see note below about bonus webinars)
All prices quoted include GST.
For every 5 webinars you buy on the Webinar Pass you will receive one bonus webinar. This is cumulative and ongoing, so if you buy three and then another three, you will get one bonus webinar with the second set of three.
You can also use the Webinar Pass to buy recordings of past webinars.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a time limit to use the Webinar Pass? No.
2. What if I can’t attend the webinar after registering? Don’t cancel the registration as you will receive the recording link after the session. Live webinars and recordings cost the same.
3. Can a business buy a Webinar Pass for its employees? Yes, a Corporate Webinar Pass can handle multiple emails. You will need to supply the email addresses of all employees who are authorised to use the Corporate Webinar Pass.
4. How will I know how many webinars I have left on my Pass? At the end of each month I send an email out with how many unused webinars remain on the Pass at that date. You can also email me and request a balance.
Use the form below to order your Webinar Pass. Below that is a form to ask a question.
If you have a question use the form below.