Excel at Lunch Webinar Series
Enjoy Excel training in bite-sized chunks
Improve your Excel skills during your lunch hour. Learn techniques that can save you time and effort. All sessions are written & presented live by Neale Blackwood. I am a CPA and I have written over 200 articles for the CPA Australia magazine INTHEBLACK since 2002. My Excel book, Advanced Excel Reporting for Management Accountants, was published in 2014 by Wiley. I have presented over 300 live webinars since 2012.
Use the Subscribe button (top right) to received email updates on free webinars and special offers.
Turn your lunch hour into a CPD* hour
Advantages of my webinars
- Training provided direct to your desktop – watch it during lunch – no travel required
- Live and interactive – ask questions via a chat box during the session – unanswered questions are handled via email after the session
- No pre-recorded content – you will see live Excel training – no PowerPoint slides
- Access to example Excel files and the pdf manual as soon as you register
- Reminder emails are sent one week; one day and one hour before each session
- Sessions are recorded and a link supplied – you can review, pause, replay and download at your leisure
- A listing of your attendance at live sessions is sent to you annually (in late January) for CPD* purposes
- All the webinars in July are free.
Webinar Pass – click here to see how you can save money on webinars and earn bonus webinars.
Sessions are priced at $25 each (incl GST).
|Day/Date||Name / Topics||Price||Links|
|Thu 12-03-20||FREE - Excel Format As Table Feature||Free||Register|
|Mon 16-03-20||FREE - Power BI Get Data||Free||Register|
|Tue 17-03-20||Excel Lookup Formulas||$25||Register|
|Wed 18-03-20||VLOOKUP Function (1.25hrs)||$25||Register|
|Thu 19-03-20||Logic Formulas||$25||Register|
|Wed 25-03-20||SUMPRODUCT Function (1.5hrs)||$25||Register|
|Thu 26-03-20||INDIRECT Function||$25||Register|
*Continuing Professional Development