Excel at Lunch Webinar Series
Enjoy Excel training in bite-sized chunks
Improve your Excel skills during your lunch hour. Learn techniques that can save you time and effort. All sessions are written & presented live by Neale Blackwood. I am a CPA and I have written the Excel Yourself articles for the CPA Australia magazine INTHEBLACK since 2002. My Excel book, Advanced Excel Reporting for Management Accountants, was published in 2014 by Wiley.
Use the Subscribe button (top right) to received email updates on free webinars and special offers.
Turn your lunch hour into a CPD* hour
Advantages of XL@Lunch Webinars
- Training provided direct to your desktop – watch it during lunch – no travel required
- Live and interactive – ask questions via a chat box during the session – unanswered questions are handled via email after the session
- No pre-recorded content – you will see live Excel training
- Access to example Excel files and a pdf manual as soon as you register
- Reminder emails are sent one week; one day and one hour before each session
- Sessions are recorded and a link supplied – you can review, pause and replay at your leisure
- A listing of your attendance at live sessions is sent to you annually (in late January) for CPD* purposes
- The next free session is in March 2019
- To watch the January 2019 free session on a budget challenge solution click here.
- To watch the February 2019 free session on format as tables features click here
Webinar Pass – click here to see how you can save money on webinars and earn bonus webinars.
One hour sessions are priced at $25 each (incl GST).
|Day/Date||Name / Topics||Price (AUD)||Links|
|Tue 26 Feb 2019||Budget And Power Query||$25||Register|
*Continuing Professional Development