Excel at Lunch Webinar Series
Enjoy Excel training in bite-sized chunks
Improve your Excel skills during your lunch hour. Learn techniques that can save you time and effort. All sessions are written & presented live by Neale Blackwood. I am a CPA and I have written the Excel Yourself articles for the CPA Australia magazine INTHEBLACK since 2002. My Excel book, Advanced Excel Reporting for Management Accountants, was published in 2014 by Wiley.
Use the Subscribe button (top right) to received email updates on free webinars and special offers.
Turn your lunch hour into a CPD* hour
Advantages of my webinars
- Training provided direct to your desktop – watch it during lunch – no travel required
- Live and interactive – ask questions via a chat box during the session – any unanswered questions are handled via email after the session
- No pre-recorded content – you will see live Excel training – no PowerPoint slides
- Access to example Excel files and a pdf manual as soon as you register
- Reminder emails are sent one week; one day and one hour before each session
- Sessions are recorded and a link supplied – you can review, pause, replay and download at your leisure
- A listing of your attendance at live sessions is sent to you annually (in late January) for CPD* purposes
- To watch the January 2019 free session on a budget challenge solution click here.
- To watch the February 2019 free session on format as tables features click here.
- To watch the March 2019 free session on form controls click here.
- To watch the April 2019 free session on Custom Number Formats click here.
- To watch the May 2019 free session on Dashboards click here
- To watch the June 2019 free session on Financial Function Part 1 click here
- The next free session is in July 2019 on Financial Functions Part 2- click here to register.
Webinar Pass – click here to see how you can save money on webinars and earn bonus webinars.
One hour sessions are priced at $25 each (incl GST).
|Day/Date||Name / Topics||Price||Links|
|Thu 13 Jun 2019||FREE - Excel Book Q & A||Free||Register|
|Tue 23 Jul 2019||FREE - Financial Functions Part 2||Free||Register|
*Continuing Professional Development