|Date:||September 18, 2019|
|Time:||1:00 PM AEST|
|Event:||Macros 5 - Function Macros|
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
Webinar – Macros 5 – Function Macros
Price: $25 incl GST
Duration: 1 hour
Excel Function macros allow you to create your own cell-based functions, just like Excel’s built-in functions. These are called User Defined Functions (UDFs) and can be used to simplify complex calculations.
Macro Functions also allow you to create re-useable code which can centralise your business logic and make code maintenance easier.
This session will examine a number of Functions to explain how, why and when to use them.
This session will cover
- the SUMBOLD UDF – add up bold values
- the JOIN UDF – joins text togther from a range
- functions for sheet, file and user names
- alternatives for the SEARCH and FIND functions
- the SUMCOLOUR UDF – adds up specific values in cells with a certain fill colour
- an “Are You Sure?” function
- a function to identify if a one of a list of words is used in a cell