|Date:||April 16, 2018|
|Time:||1:00 PM AEST|
|Event:||Webinar - Excel 2016 Power Query Introduction|
|Topic:||Introduction to Power Query|
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
Excel 2016 Power Query Introduction
Price: $35 incl GST
Duration: 1 hour
Power Query allows you to automatically perform data cleansing routines on your data sources – no manual intervention required. Simply refresh and your data is ready to use. You can use csv files; txt files; databases and existing Excel tables as your data sources.
Learn the basics, plus an advanced technique to automate data cleansing routines on your data sources.
This session covers
- fixing dates so that Excel can recognise them
- formatting columns as text – retaining leading zeroes in CSV files
- deleting unwanted rows and columns from your data
- removing leading and trailing spaces
- populating blank values with zeroes
- populating blanks with entries from above
- correcting trailing minus signs
- unpivot a report – converting a report layout into a table layout
- converting a MYOB report into a data table
- capture header information in a column
As always, I will share other tips and tricks along the way.