|Date:||March 25, 2021|
|Time:||1:00 PM AEDST|
|Event:||Excel Lookup Formulas|
|Topic:||Excel Lookup Formulas|
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
Webinar – Excel Lookup Formulas
Price $25 incl GST
This session explains and demonstrates Excel’s lookup functions and formulas. Discover how you can extract data from data tables using formula. (There’s a lot more to lookups than just the VLOOKUP function!)
- VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP functions – how to use them and why they don’t always work and what breaks them
- INDEX-MATCH combination technique – create flexible lookups
- Error handing – see how to handle the #N/A! error differently from other errors
- Working with vertical data – discover how to convert vertical data (like addresses) into a table layout
- Two criteria lookups – learn the formula that can extract data based on two criteria
- Extracting data with multiple instances of entries – find out how to extract the first, second or third instance from a data table.
As always, you will also pick up a few tips and tricks along the way.
NOTE: the new XLOOKUP function is handled in its own webinar.