|Date:||February 15, 2022|
|Time:||1.00 PM (AEDST)|
|Event:||Excel Budget Template Subscription Version (1.5 hrs)|
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
Webinar Excel Budget Template (1.5 hrs) – Subscription Version
Price: $25.00 incl GST
Duration: 1.5 hours
This session is based on the subscription version of Excel – if you buy this session you will also get access to the all version recorded session.
In this webinar I will share a budget structure I have used successfully to create a budget that allows a couple of levels. I have updated the template with new dynamic array functionality. This structure has some flexibility and incorporates a number of advanced Excel features that work well together. The budget template is scalable and can be applied to numerous scenarios.
If you have a Jul-Jun financial year you might want to get a head start on next year’s budget/forecast.
The Budget Template session outcomes will include
• discover a scalable, flexible Excel budget structure
• learn formulas that can easily consolidate budgets from multiple sheets, making uploads into accounting systems easier
• find out about a little-used function that can make allocations easier to create
• see how to use tables to add structure and flexibility to your Excel files
• a range name trick that involves formatted tables
• adding validations to your budgets
• using new dynamic arrays within a budget structure
As always, you will also pick up a few other tips and tricks along the way.
This is a longer than normal session (1.5 hours) and covers many advanced topics that can simplify your budget process.