|Date:||April 14, 2020|
|Time:||1:00 PM AEST|
|Event:||FREE - Dashboard #1 - Guidelines and Techniques|
|Topic:||FREE - Excel Dashboard Guidelines|
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
FREE Webinar – Dashboard #1 – Guidelines and Techniques
This is first session is a series of four webinars on Excel dashboards. The other three sessions are paid sessions.
In this free session we will focus on chart and dashboard guidelines plus some techniques used to create better dashboards.
We will also look at creating a bullet chart which is a better alternative to a gauge or dial chart.
The session will cover
- general chart guidelines
- questions to ask yourself to develop better charts
- best charts to use
- charts and formats to avoid
- using text boxes on dashboards
- how to create small charts
- chart templates
- lining up and re-sizing charts
- useful number formats for dashboard charts
- using the #N/A error with charts
- how to create a bullet chart
As always I will share a few other tips.