|Date:||February 18, 2020|
|Time:||1:00 PM AEDST|
|Event:||Advanced Budgeting Techniques|
|Topic:||Advanced Budget Techniques|
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
Webinar – Advanced Budgeting Techniques
Price: $25 incl GST
Duration: 1 hour
If you work on a calendar year it’s nearly that time of the year when your thoughts turn to budgets.
If you have a Jul-Jun financial year you might want to get a head start on next year’s budget/forecast.
Excel is the main application used to create budgets for small to medium organisations. Even large organisations use it as part of their budget process.
You can create flexible budgeting models in Excel by combining its many built-in features with its various functions.This webinar with demonstrate techniques to
- choose monthly allocation methods on a line by line basis
- select different inflation rates to apply on a line by line basis
- choose between percentage-based allocations or per unit allocations
- turn inflation rates off and on at the click of a Check Box
- use drop down lists for selecting options
- create a flexible validation system
These techniques could also be applied to forecasting and financial modelling.