|Date:||November 13, 2018|
|Time:||1:00 PM AEDST|
|Event:||FREE Webinar - Excel 2016 Mouse Shortcuts|
|Topic:||Excel 2016 Mouse Shortcuts|
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
FREE Webinar – Excel 2016 Mouse Shortcuts
Following up from the keyboard shortcuts session in October, in November we will look at quick ways to do common tasks with the mouse.
Some of the topics and techniques you will learn include:
- the various cursor shapes and how to use them correctly
- right clicking options you may not know exist
- copying anything quickly with the mouse, even sheets
- drawing perfect circles and squares
- lining up charts and other shapes perfectly
- cool techniques with the Fill Handle
- something you may never have tried with the right mouse button
- using the the Office clipboard
- a trick to use the Series dialog
This session will demonstrate lots of techniques using the mouse and also using the mouse with the keyboard.
Even if you prefer using the keyboard you might learn a few useful new techniques.