|Date:||March 12, 2020|
|Time:||1:00 PM AEDST|
|Event:||FREE Webinar - Format As Table|
|Topic:||FREE - Format As Table|
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
FREE Webinar – Format As Table
In this session you will learn all about Excel’s formatted tables.
Many of Excel’s features and functions work seamlessly with formatted tables. They can help you improve the structure and reliability of your spreadsheet files.
Formatted tables can allow you to create powerful reports like those in a relational databases.
- advantages and limitations of formatted tables
- keyboard shortcuts
- using formatted tables with formulas
- solutions to some of the limitations of formatted tables
- using range names with formatted tables
- using formatted tables with data validations
- creating a running total
- using PivotTables
- Relationships (Data tab)
As always I will share a few other tips.