|Date:||February 24, 2020|
|Time:||1:00 PM AEDST|
|Event:||FREE - Intro to Power BI (1.5hrs)|
|Topic:||FREE - Power BI|
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
FREE Webinar – Introduction to Power BI (1.5 hrs)
Wow, this is my first non-Excel webinar. I hope you enjoy it.
You need to have installed Power BI Desktop before this session. Link below and in the reminder emails.
This may involve your IT section, so don’t leave it too late.
Power BI is Microsoft’s report and dashboard package.
This is the future of reporting and is a skill you need to learn. Power BI can automate your reporting and give you more time for analysis.
This session will cover
- Power BI and Excel commonalities and differences
- Importing (getting) data
- Creating relationships between tables
- Calculated Columns – what they are and when to sue them
- Measures – what they are and when to use them
- Quick Measures what they are and when to use them
- Reports – examples
- Charts – examples
- Bookmarks and buttons
- Conditional Formatting