|Date:||January 23, 2020|
|Time:||1:00 PM AEDST|
|Event:||FREE - Excel Date and Time Calculations|
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
FREE Webinar – Excel Date and Time Calculations
Discover the functions that handle different types of calculations. This is a re-run of a session I ran back in 2014 – I have added a couple of short topics.
See how to avoid some of the frustrations that dates and times can cause. Topics covered include:
- adding months to a date
- formulas for the first and last day of the month
- using today’s date in a formula
- handling days of the week calculations
- automating dates in headings
- how to avoid the traps in time calculations
- remove times from dates
- generating random dates (for testing)
As always there will be a few other tips and tricks shared during the session.